Yearly Membership Dues: US$ 3,000.00
- attend all RAIN Alliance Member meetings;
- display Corporation logos on the Member’s website;
- include a link to the Member’s website on the RAIN Alliance website;
- participate in product interoperability testing and indicate product compliance;
- participate in Workgroups, certification programs and other RAIN Alliance work efforts; andopportunity to purchase ad space as appropriate in RAIN Alliance media.
*Eligibility to be a Nonprofit Member is limited to entities that have a noncommercial or public service mission, including, government agencies, quasi-governmental entities, research organizations, and trade or standards-development organizations. The RAIN Alliance President (as authorized by the Board of Directors) shall have sole discretion determine whether any applicant, whether or not legally organized as a nonprofit entity, meets the foregoing criteria.